Terms of Booking and Stay
Subject Matter of the Terms
- The terms specify the rules of providing services, liability and stay on the premises of the hotel and they form an integral part of the agreement concluded by making a booking and payment of a deposit or full price of the stay in the hotel. By completing the above actions, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms.
- The terms apply to all guests who are present on the premises of Verde Montana Hotel.
- The terms are available for inspection at the hotel reception desk, in each hotel room and on the hotel’s website www.verdemontana.pl.
- To make a guaranteed booking that remains effective until 11.00 a.m. on the following day, which will be legally binding for the hotel, you must pay a deposit of 50% of the price of your stay or of 100% of the price of your stay in case of a deposit for a stay covered by a special offer to the bank account of the hotel, or provide your credit card number, expiration date, CVC/CVV code and the name of card holder along with your consent for charging the card.
- Special offer refers to a stay at the following dates, e.g. Epiphany weekend, Easter, the long weekend in May, Corpus Christi weekend, long weekend in November, Christmas, New Year’s Eve etc.
- The payment shall be made within 7 days of booking, unless there is a different date on a booking confirmation.
- In case of non-guaranteed bookings the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking after 7 days of booking or upon expiration of other period specified on a booking confirmation.
- The date of payment shall be considered to be the day on which the bank account of Verde Montana Hotel is credited. For credit card payments this will be the moment of payment authorisation.
- The price indicated on booking confirmation is the final and binding price. By paying the deposit, full price of the stay or initiating your stay at the hotel, you accept the price.
- If the stay is to be paid for on the basis of a VAT invoice, you should provide required company data at the time of payment, otherwise you will be issued a receipt.
- Credit card payments and e-transfers are conducted via Dotpay payment service. If you decide to use this payment method, you will not be able to change the amount of the deposit indicated in a booking confirmation.
- Please be advised that we will not accept payment by a bank transfer after the performance of the service.
10. The price of room covers (save for hotel packages and special offers):
- accommodation in a comfortable room
- breakfast buffet
- unlimited Zielona wySPA water park entry
- playroom, jungle gym
- outdoor playground
- fitness room
- game room
- cinema hall
- car park
Children under 3 – free stay (extra services excluded).
Children 4-6 years old – hotel stay (staying in a room with parents) – breakfast surcharge PLN 10/day, breakfast and dinner surcharge PLN 30/day.
The price for a family room refers to 2 adults plus 2 children under 12. If the children are more than 12 years old, you must notify the hotel and you will be charged an extra fee.
Child – an individual under 13 years.
11. The hotel will charge you for a resort fee according to the fee scale of the Municipal Office in Kudowa Zdrój, i.e.: PLN 4.00 per person per day, children 0-15 years PLN 2, war invalids and servicemen PLN 2.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you should submit a cancellation request in writing, via fax or email.
- Should you cancel your booking, you will be charged for cancellation:
- cancellation at least 30 days before the planned arrival – refund of 100% of the deposit,
- cancellation at least 14 days before the planned arrival – refund of 50% of the deposit,
- cancellation fewer than 14 days before the planned arrival – the deposit will not be refunded,
- in the event of no show without cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
Check-in and stay
- On check-in to the hotel you will be obliged to present an identity document with a photograph to the receptionist. If you refuse to present a document required for check-in, the receptionist will be obliged to refuse you the keys to your room.
- The age of children eligible for discounts or free stay must be proven with documents that confirm the date of birth of each child. You have the obligation to provide such documents for inspection. If you fail to provide such documents, you will not be eligible for discounts.
- You are obliged to pay for the declared stay on check-in, even if you have made a prepayment.
- If you shorten your stay at the hotel, aside from the price of used stay, you will be charged for 100% of the price of the non-used stay. The amounts that have already been paid are non-refundable.
- Hotel rooms are rented according to hotel check-in and check-out times.
- The check-in time starts at 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. The check-out time ends at 11.00 a.m. on the following day.
- If you fail to specify the length of your stay, we will assume that you rent a room for one night.
- If you wish to prolong your stay beyond the time specified on the day of arrival, you should notify the reception desk personnel before 10.00 a.m. on the last day of your original stay, however, it is in no way binding for the hotel. The hotel will respect your wish to prolong your stay depending on availability.
- If you fail to leave your room or leave belongings in the room after 12.00 p.m., we will consider this to be an extension of your stay. If you leave your room after 12.00 p.m., the reception desk software will charge you for the room for the following day according to regular prices.
10. If you have rented a room in the hotel, you may not hand over the room to another person, even if the time you have paid for has not expired yet.
11. People who are not checked in at the hotel may stay in hotel rooms between 7.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
12. If there are people who are not checked in at the hotel staying in your room after 10.00 p.m., it is equivalent to your consent to be charged for these people’s stay in your room. You will be charged for each person according to current prices of rollaway beds for adults. The price list is available at the reception desk.
13. Children under 13 must be under the care and supervision of adults throughout the whole stay at the hotel. The individuals liable for the children’s conduct, including damage done by the children, are the legal guardians of the children.
- The hotel provides services according to the adopted standards. Should you have any concerns as to the quality of services, please promptly notify the reception desk personnel to enable the personnel to respond to your concerns.
- Complaints will be examined only following a written request, within 7 days of submission thereof.
- The hotel is obliged to ensure:
- conditions for full and uninterrupted rest of guests;
- safety, including safety of guests’ information;
- professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the hotel;
- room cleaning service and performance of required repairs at the time of your absence in the room or at the time of your presence in the room if you express such a wish;
- efficient service in terms of technical aspects; in the event of occurrence of any faults that cannot be removed, the hotel will make every effort to switch the room, if possible, or minimise the inconvenience in other way.
Upon your request, the hotel will provide the following services free of charge:
- providing information associated with stay and travel;
- wake-up service;
- safekeeping of cash and valuable objects during your stay at the hotel;
- storage of luggage; the hotel may refuse to store luggage on dates other than the dates of your stay at the hotel, or objects having no features of personal items.
- According to the Act of 8 April 2010 on the amendment of the Act on health protection against the effects of tobacco and tobacco products and the Act on the state sanitary inspection (Journal of Laws no. 81, item 529) smoking is prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
- If you breach the smoking ban, you will be charged for deodorisation of the room and intervention of the fire department in case of activation of the voice alarm systems. In both scenarios the costs amount to PLN 1000.
- At the hotel you must observe a night quiet time between 10.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m. During the quiet time hotel guests and other individuals using the services of the hotel are obliged to conduct in a way that will not disturb other people.
- You are financially and legally liable for all kinds of damage or destruction of elements of equipment and devices in the hotel that arise through your own fault or through the fault of your visitors.
- The hotel’s liability for loss or damage to guests’ belongings is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code. The hotel’s liability is limited if such belongings have not been left in the deposit at the reception desk. The hotel may refuse to accept for deposit cash, securities and other valuable objects, specifically costly objects and objects with scientific or artistic value, if the same are a threat to the safety or else their value is too great compared to the size or standard of the hotel, or they occupy too much space.
- The hotel shall not be held liable for damage or loss of a vehicle left on the hotel car park equipped with CCTV cameras.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who has committed a material breach of the terms of the hotel during his/her previous stay at the hotel by causing damage to hotel property or property of guests or a personal damage to guests, hotel staff or other individuals present at the hotel, or has breached the peace at the hotel in any other way.
- All concerns as to the location and equipment of rooms will be observed wherever and whenever possible and available.
- Personal use items left in a hotel room by a departing guest will be sent at the address indicated by the guest at his/her expense. If the guest fails to provide instructions in this matter, the hotel will store such objects for 3 months.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend the prices and apply a different price list for holiday seasons and long weekends.
- The hotel shall not be held liable for temporary inconvenience that is beyond its control, i.e. temporary shortage of running water, heating, electricity or air conditioning, or repair or maintenance of technical equipment. The hotel will endeavour to remove the above-mentioned inconvenience as soon as possible.